Table of Contents
2. Information We Collect and How We Collect It
3. How We Use the Information We Collect
4. How We Share Your Information
5. How to Access, Update and Manage Your Information
6. Privacy Policies of Third Party Services and Advertisers
7. How Long We Keep Your Information
9. Contact Us
• what information we collect, how we collect it, and why
• how we use that information and with whom we share it
• how you can access and update that information
• the choices you can make about how we collect, use, and share your information
• how we protect the information we store about you
2 Information We Collect and How We Collect It
Information About You That We Get From Connected Third-Party Applications, Including Social Networks (like Facebook)
If you play DND Solution SRL’s games or access any of our other Services on connected third-party applications or connect our Services to any third-party applications, including social networks like Facebook, DND Solution SRL may receive certain information about you from the provider of the third-party application. The information we receive depends on the DND Solution SRL game you’re playing, the third-party application, your privacy settings and, if applicable, your friends’ privacy settings on that third-party application.
For example, DND Solution SRL may collect and store some or all of the following information shared by the provider of the connected third-party application:
• your first and last name;
• your profile picture or its URL;
• your user ID number (like your Facebook ID number), which may be linked to publicly-available information like your name and profile photo;
• the user ID number and other public data for your friends;
• the login e-mail you provided to that third-party application when you registered with it;
• your physical location and that of the devices you use to access our Services;
• your gender;
• your birthday and/or age range;
• information about your activities on or through the connected third-party application;
• other publicly-available information on the third-party application; and/or
• any other information that you or the provider of the third-party application share with DND Solution SRL.
If you are unclear about what information a third-party application is sharing with us, please go to the third-party application to find out more about their privacy practices.
Cookies and Automated Information Collection
We and service providers acting on our behalf, like Google/Apple Analytics, store log files and use tracking technologies such as:
• cookies, which are small pieces of data transferred to your mobile device or computer for record-keeping purposes;
• web beacons, which let us know if a certain page was visited or whether an e-mail was opened;
• tracking pixels, which allow us or our advertising partners to advertise more efficiently and effectively; and
• local shared objects, also known as flash cookies, which help us to reduce fraud, remember your in-game preferences and speed up load times.
We and our service providers use these log files, tags, and tracking technologies to collect and analyze certain kinds of technical information, including:
• IP addresses;
• the type of computer or mobile device you are using;
• your operating system version;
• your mobile device’s identifiers, like your MAC Address, Identifier For Advertising (IDFA), and/or International Mobile Equipment Identity (IMEI);
• your browser types;
• your browser language;
• referring and exit pages, and URLs;
• platform type;
• the number of clicks on a page or feature;
• domain names;
• landing pages;
• pages viewed and the order of those pages;
• the amount of time spent on particular pages; and
• game state and the date and time of activity on our websites or games.
In some cases, we will connect this information with your social network ID or DND Solution SRL user ID.
Other Information from Your Mobile Device
If you play DND Solution SRL games on your mobile device, in addition to your device identifiers, we may also collect:
• the name you have associated with your device;
• your telephone number;
• your country; and
• your specific geolocation;
• your mobile contacts; and
• information about DND Solution SRL and other third-party apps you have on your device.
However, if you want you can adjust your privacy preferences on your mobile device
Information About You That You Share With Us Directly
Some games or parts of our Services may use a more traditional registration or account set-up process where you may be asked to give us some or all of the following information:
• your age or birthday;
• your first and last names;
• your e-mail address;
• a password; and
• other information that helps us make sure it’s you accessing your account or helps us improve our services.
We may also let you create a player profile, separate from your social networking site profile (for example, your Facebook profile), that other DND Solution SRL players can see. Your player profile may include information like:
• a profile photo;
• game username(s);
• your gender;
• biographic details (like your age or age range);
• approximate location information that you provide;
• links to your profiles on various social network;
• details about the games you play; and
• a DND Solution SRL player ID number that is created by DND Solution SRL and used to identify your profile.
Certain information in your DND Solution SRL profile may be publicly accessible on DND Solution SRL’s websites that offer direct access to DND Solution SRL games, including:
• The DND Solution SRL player ID;
• Your first and last names; and
• Your player profile picture.
Information About Your Contacts
We may give you the ability to import your address book contacts or manually enter them so that you can locate your contacts on DND Solution SRL and invite them to join you in our games or other aspects of our Services. You are responsible for getting your contacts' permission when you opt to give their contact details to us. We may also get information about you from other DND Solution SRL users importing or entering their contacts. We use and may store this contact information to help you and your contacts connect through our Services. If you want to remove your contacts stored by us, follow the instructions provided in the game to request that we remove them from our systems. If you need to enter a password to allow us to access your address book, we will not store that password.
Information You Generate Using Our Communications Features
You may be able to take part in certain activities on our Service that let you communicate or share information not just with DND Solution SRL, but also with other DND Solution SRL players. These include:
• participating in player forums and message boards;
• posting public comments to other players’ profiles or gameboards;
• sending private messages or invitations to other players, either directly on our websites or to their e-mail accounts;
• chatting with other players; and/or
• posting photos or drawings.
You acknowledge and expressly agree that we may access in real-time, record and/or store archives of these communications, comments, photos and drawings on DND Solution SRL's servers to make use of them to protect the safety and well-being of our players and DND Solution SRL’s rights and property in connection with our Services; to conduct research; to operate, improve, personalize and optimize our Services and our players’ experiences, including through the use of analytics; and to manage and deliver contextual advertising.
If you purchase a license to use in-game virtual currency or virtual items in a game you play on DND Solution SRL, our third-party payment processor will collect the billing and financial information it needs to process your charges. This may include your postal address, e-mail address and financial information. DND Solution SRL does not collect or store your financial information, like credit card numbers. However, DND Solution SRL’s payment processors may share non-financial information with us related to your purchases, like your name, billing address and the items purchased in order to fulfill your order. DND Solution SRL may also obtain the billing and payment information that you provide when your purchase is processed by someone else (like Facebook, Apple or Google) such as when you purchase something in a game you play on a social network or that you downloaded on your mobile device. Please note that purchases of third party credits or currencies may also be subject to those parties’ policies.
Information You Give Us For Text Messaging Services
We receive and store the information you provide, including your mobile telephone number, when you choose to sign up to receive SMS messages.
We may collect or receive information about you from other sources like third-party information providers. We use this information along with information you provide us directly, for example, to help you and your friends connect or to serve you advertising more tailored to your interests.
3 How We Use the Information We Collect
The main use of the information we collect and store is to provide a better gaming experience, but there are other uses as well. The uses for which we collect and store your information include:
• to operate, improve and optimize our Services and our players’ experiences;
• to create your game accounts and allow you to play our games;
• to identify and suggest connections with other DND Solution SRL players and personalize our Services to you;
• to enable players to communicate with each other;
• to provide technical support and respond to player inquiries;
• to protect the safety and well-being of our players;
• to protect DND Solution SRL's rights and property in connection with our Services;
• to prevent fraud or potentially illegal activities, and to enforce our Terms of Service;
• to manage and deliver contextual and behavioral advertising;
• to notify players of in-game updates, new products or promotional offers;
• to administer rewards, surveys, sweepstakes, contests, or other promotional activities or events sponsored or managed by us or our business partners;
• to comply with our legal obligations, resolve any disputes we may have with you or other players, and to enforce our agreements with third parties; and
• to conduct research.
One important use of your information is communication. If you have provided your e-mail address to DND Solution SRL, we will use it to respond to customer support inquiries, and keep you informed of your in-game activity, including comments from friends, let you know about in-game status such as “crops ready” as well as tell you about gift and neighbor requests. Some messages, like invites for friends to join you in a game, may include your name and profile photo. We may also send promotional e-mail messages and promotional SMS messages (e.g. text messages) ("Promotional Communications") directly or in partnership with other parties, in accordance with your marketing preferences. Each Promotional Communication will offer you choices about receiving additional messages. Receipt of such communications depends on DND Solution SRL having certain contact information from you.
4 How We Share Your Information
We may disclose or publish aggregated information (information about you and other players collectively that is not intended to specifically identify you, for example, players between the ages of 16 and 30 who live Denmark) and other non-personal information about our players for industry analysis, demographic profiling, marketing, analytics, advertising, and other business purposes.
In addition, we may share your information (which may include personal information) with third parties (in other words, parties other than DND Solution SRL) or allow third parties to collect this information from our Services in the following circumstances:
Friends and Other DND Solution SRL Players
The Service supports and often encourages you to interact with other players. In most DND Solution SRL games, if you play through a social network or register through a social network (for example, Facebook Connect), your social network friends will see your name, profile photo and descriptions of your game activity. Similarly, in many future DND Solution SRL games, other players, regardless of whether they are your social network friends or not, will be able to see descriptions of your game activity (including the identification of any DND Solution SRL games you have played), communicate with you within our Services, and view your game profile, which may include your name or a “game name” and your profile photo. In certain cases, your profile photo can reveal your social network ID or DND Solution SRL player ID, and access to a social network ID or DND Solution SRL player ID may allow others to view the public information associated with your related social network profile or DND Solution SRL account. Other players may also be able to send you game requests or even friend requests through the related social network’s or DND Solution SRL’s communication channels.
Third-Party Advertising Including Tailored Advertising and Analytics
We have advertising on our Services so we can continue to offer many of our Services for free.
We do not actively share personal information with third-party advertisers for their direct marketing purposes unless you give us your consent.
When advertisers or ad networks place ads in our Services, they may collect or we may share the following types of information from within our Services:
• performance data (like the number of clicks on an advertisement);
• aggregated and/or de-identified information about you and other players collectively that is not intended to specifically identify you; certain technical information (for example, IP addresses, non-persistent device identifiers such as IDFAs, and de-identified persistent device identifiers such as a hashed Android ID);
• your social network ID;
• and other contextual data about your game play (for example, your level and session length).
The information collected may be used to:
• measure how effective ads are, to offer you targeted advertising in order to personalize your experience by showing you advertisements for products and services that are more likely to appeal to you (a practice known as behavioral advertising), and/or
• undertake web analytics (like Google Analytics which is used to analyze traffic and other player activity to improve your experience).
Advertisers or ad networks may collect this information through the use of tracking technologies like browser cookies and web beacons, and they may use a single tracking technology or multiple tracking technologies at the same time.
Please note, after clicking on a third party advertisement, you may no longer be on a site hosted by DND Solution SRL or the social network through which you are playing DND Solution SRL’s games.
Safety, Security and Compliance with Law
Your information, and the contents of all of your online communications in our Services and between You and DND Solution SRL may be accessed and monitored as needed to provide our Service and may be disclosed:
• when we have a good faith belief that we have to disclose the information in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements, or legal process (for example, a court order, search warrant or subpoena);
• to satisfy any laws or regulations that apply;
• where we believe in our sole discretion that the Service is being used in committing a crime, including to report such criminal activity or to share information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection, credit risk reduction, and other security precautions;
• when we have a good faith belief that there is an emergency that poses a threat to the health and/or safety of you, another person or the public generally; and
• to protect the rights or property of DND Solution SRL and other applicable third parties
• Offer Walls
DND Solution SRL games or their purchase pages may display an “offer wall” that is hosted by an offer wall provider. The offer wall allows third-party advertisers to provide virtual currency to players in exchange for interacting with an advertisement or for completing a marketing offer that may include signing up for an account with one of those advertisers. These offers are not made by DND Solution SRL. These offers may be shown to you based on certain technical information, like your geographic area or de-identified demographic information. After clicking on one of these offers, you will no longer be on a site hosted by DND Solution SRL or the social network through which you are playing DND Solution SRL’s games. To properly credit player accounts and to prevent fraud, a unique identifier, in some cases your social network ID or DND Solution SRL player ID, will be shared with the offer wall provider.
Sale or Merger
In the event that DND Solution SRL undergoes a business transition (including proposed transactions), like a merger, acquisition by another company, or sale of all or part its assets (like selling a game), we may disclose or transfer all of your information, including personal information, to the successor organization in the transition. We will make reasonable efforts to let you and other players know of the business transition before transferring your personal information.
5 How to Access, Update and Manage Your Information
Information We Receive From a Third-Party Application Where You Play Our Games or From Your Mobile Device
To manage the information DND Solution SRL receives about you from a third-party application where you play our games, like Facebook, you will need to follow the instructions for the third-party application for updating your information and changing your privacy settings. The privacy management tools for applications on Facebook can be found here. To review and update information associated with your DND Solution SRL game profile in certain games, visit the “settings” page in that game. You also can manage some aspects of information collection and use by visiting the “settings” page of your mobile device and reviewing the permissions of each application or “app.”
Opting Out of Promotional Emails from DND Solution SRL
If you want to stop receiving promotional e-mails from DND Solution SRL, click on the "unsubscribe" link in any promotional email from DND Solution SRL. Please note that once we receive your request, it may take an additional period of time for your opt-out to become effective. Your unsubscribe or e-mail preference change will be processed promptly, and in no event longer than ten business days.
Opting Out of Other Communications
You can opt out of receiving SMS messages (for example, text messages) by texting back STOP to the number we send the text from for that particular SMS message program. In some cases a preferences management page will also be available. When we receive an opt-out message from you for SMS messages, we may send a message confirming our receipt of your opt-out.
When you install our apps on your mobile device you can choose to receive push notifications, which are messages an app sends you on your mobile device even when the app is not on. You can turn off notifications by visiting your mobile device’s “settings” page.
Opting Out of Third-Party Tailored Advertising
If you do not want to receive tailored in-application advertisements from third parties that relate to your interests in apps on your mobile device, you may opt- ut by adjusting the ad tracking settings on your device. You can also reset the “Advertising Identifier” (like an IDFA) from your mobile device’s settings page, which will prevent continued use of existing behavioral data tied to the previous “Advertising Identifier.” Further, depending on the platform provider (such as Apple or Google), you may be able to download apps, such as the Digital Advertising Alliance’s “AppChoices” app, that offer to provide you with control regarding the collection and use of cross-app data for tailored advertising. Like the opt-out tools mentioned above for web, these mobile opt-out tools are provided by third parties, not DND Solution SRL. DND Solution SRL does not control or operate these tools or the choices that advertisers and others provide through these tools.
Please note that you may still receive advertisements from third parties within DND Solution SRL’s games even if you opt out of tailored advertising but they will not be based on your activity across unrelated web sites or apps.
6 Privacy Policies of Linked Third-Party Services and Advertisers
Our websites and games may contain advertisements from Third-Party Services, which are companies other than DND Solution SRL that may link to their own websites, online services or mobile applications. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of these Third-Party Services. If you have any questions about how these Third-Party Services use your information, you should review their policies and contact them directly.
7 How Long We Keep Your Information
How long we retain your information depends on why we collected it and how we use it. We will not retain your personal information for longer than is necessary for our business purposes or for legal requirements. For instance, we may retain some information for a few years after you have closed your account with us if this is necessary to meet our legal obligations or to exercise, defend or establish legal rights.
9 Contact Us